Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey! I need to tell you something!

Well, today is the last day I will be watching BooBoo. He has been staying with me for a week while his mom has been in NYC visiting his older sister. The days have been a little (maybe a lot) stressful because he has been out of his routine. I also didn't have a car last week so we couldn't go to any fun places. My kids were home on Spring Break and LiLi had a difficult time with that little green monster on her back. She does not like to share my attention. The time wasn't all bad. In fact, most of the time was actually wonderful. I really am going to miss having him around all the time. So, to help me out every once in while, I am going to write down some of his most memorable lines. He is rather hilarious most of the time.


BooBooisms



Mimi: BooBoo it is time to go to sleep. You need to be quiet and close your eyes.


BooBoo: (as he is holding my face with both hands to ensure that I am looking right at him) Wait, Wait, Mimi, I need to tell you something!


Mimi: Okay, what do you need to tell me?


BooBoo: Ummmmm




"Mimi, can you hear my heart blinking? It's blinking really fast. It's going click, click, click."




"Mimi, can I hold the bunny now?" (This was said about 50 times a day)




"Don't you think that is a good idea Mimi?" (This was said whenever he wanted to do something he knew he shouldn't do)




"Mimi, look! Your dog really likes me! He's letting me pet him."




"I don't want to stay here anymore. I am really angry. I want to go home right now." (This was only said at nap time or at bed time)


BooBoo: Mimi, I am angry at you. I am going to kill you.

Mimi: Boo, don't say kill. That is a bad word.

BooBoo: Well, I'm going to dead you!
Mimi: LiLi, If you don't stop you are going to be in trouble.
BooBoo: Go, Mimi! Hurry, go get her in trouble.
Mimi: What should I do to her?
BooBoo: Spank her.....And then throw her in the trash can!
BooBoo: Mimi, I want to name your bunny Fluffy the bunny.
Mimi: BooBoo, he already has a name. It's Van Gogh!
BooBoo: I don't like Van Gogh. I want him to be Fluffy the bunny.
Mimi: Well, he's not.
BooBoo: Your bunny is going to be Van Gogh Fluffy the bunny! My daddy says I can have your bunny and he will be mine.
(Daddy did not say this)
I will certainly miss this little stinker....Oh, well.....it's not like I won't see him every other day.




No comments: